View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important Announcement: 6/27/14 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 pm

FP-Founder

Posts Posts : 226
    Reputation Reputation : 18
Important
Announcement: 06/27/14

Hello New members of FMPromotion,

I am glad to announce our grand opening of this community has officially arrived! Finally! Maybe all of you are excited or so, but let's take a look at our schedule for this upcoming months! We've prepared for you all the following:

1. Our contest will start anywhere this week or next month or so. Still depends on the activity.
2. All of the services will be free till July 10th, don't loose this chance..
3. Those who reach top poster of the week will receive 200 points at the end of each week. (This should be easy. Wink)
4. We will start our Forum of the Month on July 1st for July's FOTM. (Friendly reminder)
5. Starting new week, we'll start our best signature(s)
6. We're close to the 30th of this month, and so far we do not have our 15 members who register first by the 30th. Do let this opportunity pass to win 500 points!

Thank you

http://fpromotion.forumotion.com

2Important Re: Announcement: 6/27/14 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:13 am

Tommy Lee
    Posts Posts : 10
    Reputation Reputation : 1
Admin wrote:
Important
Announcement: 06/27/14

Hello New members of FMPromotion,

I am glad to announce our grand opening of this community has officially arrived! Finally! Maybe all of you are excited or so, but let's take a look at our schedule for this upcoming months! We've prepared for you all the following:

1. Our contest will start anywhere this week or next month or so. Still depends on the activity.
2. All of the services will be free till July 10th, don't loose this chance..
3. Those who reach top poster of the week will receive 200 points at the end of each week. (This should be easy. Wink)
4. We will start our Forum of the Month on July 1st for July's FOTM. (Friendly reminder)
5. Starting new week, we'll start our best signature(s)
6. We're close to the 30th of this month, and so far we do not have our 15 members who register first by the 30th. Do let this opportunity pass to win 500 points!

Thank you

Quote do post: undefined

I can't get to all the category's it keeps redirecting me to the HTML page.

3Important Re: Announcement: 6/27/14 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

Jadster
    Posts Posts : 2
    Reputation Reputation : 1
Tommy,
Please send me a PM or open a support thread and let me know which categories you are unable to access.

Regards,
TJVirus

Sponsored content

Advertising Poster

Click Here
    for more info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum

# #

We are here to promote and help your Forumotion forum get active, use our services to get the opportunity to get your forum known. We have contests where you can win different sort of things.